Search This Blog

03 August, 2009

MOTION PRO SUSPENSION TOOL





HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO CHANGE YOUR BEARINGS IN A SWING ARM ITS REALLY NOT FUN WHEN YOUR USEING THE WRONG TOOLS THE BEST THING I CAME UP WITH WHEN I WAS DOING IT WAS I USED A PILOT BEARING PULLER MADE BY SNAP ON AND WAS STILL A PAIN WELL MOTION PRO CAME OUT WITH THIS SET AND ITS A PLUS ITS THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB AND ITS WORTH SPENDING THE MONEY AFTER ALL THE TIME I SPENT I COULD HAVE DONE IN SECONDS AND THE BEARING PULLER I USED WORKED IT WAS STILL NOT FUN I TRYED ABOUT FOUR OTHER THINGS BEFORE THAT WORKED FOR ME AND THIS WELL IS THE RIGHT WAY SO IF YOUR CHANGEING THE BEARINGS IN YOUR SWING ARM THIS WOULD BE WHAT YOU U NEED
Provides quick and easy removal and precise installation of suspension linkage and swingarm pivot bearings
For use on 20 and 22mm i.d. bearings
Works on most ATVs and off-road motorcycles
Blind bearing collet for removal of 20 mm blind bearings (other sizes available) is included
Also includes Blind Bearing Puller Adapter
The possibility of damaging bearing surfaces is reduced by the anodized aluminum mandrels
Laser-etched markings for easy size identification
The need for a shop press is eliminated
Protective blow-molded case for easy storage